~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, April 3, 2009

introduction

LO 7 for Project 7.

Easter 2007. Annie was introduced to Koalas. She insisted on a closer look so Grandma Jane was happy to oblige.

I tried to imitate the gum leaves with folds and creases. Pretty happy with it.

And depending on which magazine you read, they reckon yellow is the new colour. Moving on from green. So..... time will tell I guess.
so project 7 all done and dusted. I actually finished this on Thursday night but waited to today for the lovely light to photograph it for the layering of the leaves.
But I will keep going with the mojo flowing atm. I feel like I have achieved heaps of scrapping, heaps of housework, heaps of little fix up jobs done that Kym would normally do (as he's in QLD atm) and heaps of time with the kidlets. I guess its all to do with balance.
cya tomorrow.
easter photo shoot to post.

No comments: