~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, April 27, 2009

today you...preschool



A big thankyou to Maryanne. She let me know about Ali Edwards overlays. And my oh my so noice. AE are sized for 8.5x12 but I converted mine to 12x12 thru PS.

I can so see myself using this sort of idea a lot.
Find the Ally Edwards yummy digi stuff @ Designer Digitals. the tutorials are really worth printing out and popping into a folder for reference. I used one of them on how to change the colour of an overlay. Too easy and not the way I thought it may have been ;)

Hi Paige.
cheers
t

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff, LOVE this layout. :) Miss u. xx Paige

maryanne r said...

wow tiff.well done looks great!!
am to use them yet, have fiddled briefly in ps,but nothing too serious....maybe tomorrow will get started.so glad you liked using them,I think theyre such a great idea!

Tiff Sawyer said...

I looooooooove the Ali Edwards stuff, she is one of my fav scrapbookers. To cut a long story short, my DS Billy has autism and I used to look Ali Edwards in awe and think how good her life was, how she wouldn't have a worry in the world..... until one day I saw one of her layouts titled transitions and almost fell off my chair to discover that her son too has austism and I had been admiring all that time and never knew!!!! She has written me and all about her son Simon, I dig her, she is one cool chick!!!!!