~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

darling

Its amazing what you can reuse for scrapping.

Annie finally went thru the knees of her old pyjamas. I took off all the buttons for my stash and tossed the pj's in a bag for Kym to take down the shed for rags.

During the night a thought must have made its way into my mind while I was asleep. I retrieved the bag before it left the backdoor and saved some pieces of the material.

Annie's birthday's coming up and I wanted to make a photo frame with her pjs. I found the frame last week and made this last night.


Coincidentally it happens to fit with the current E2C colour challenge of pink and red. Annie has a red jacket in the photo of which you can see the collar. I have never minded pink and red together even tho its a fashion no no. Not that I take any notice of fashion at all. LOL.

So with the red collar and the pink material it fits. I used a red towel for a backdrop to take the pics.

Viola. One of Annie's pressies done and a colour challenge done. How cool is that.

1 comment:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

this is quite funky and pretty tiff.love that photo too,so gorgeous.sorry for being slack and not commenting and blogging myself, still check out the blogs everyday, but guilty of being a lazyass blogger and not commenting![sorry].