~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, September 24, 2009

love's abloomin


For our 8th Anniversary I bought him some flowers. He bought me some flowers. We have a large riot of colour on our kitchen table.


I lit candles just before he walked in from a cold day out in the elements. I had the fire roaring to warm his hands on.
We all went out for tea and when we pulled up in the car shed back at home it was really dark. He and I squeaky kissed and the kids had a loud 'ewwwwwww' reaction. It was gold!!

3 comments:

suz doyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsty said...

Aaaaaw, congrats to you two!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi tiff
this is such a lovely shot, I can almost smell them.I can see youve used the masking tapes, is the worn edges also from some of the designer digitals stuff I got.
looks fantastic