~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, April 30, 2010

from the heart

Maryanne, Sandra and I made a very special gift each for our very dear friend.

With Janice's permission (thank you so much) I can give you a glimpse of what I made. Click on the girls names above for their posts on their blogs.

love you dearly Janice.

t







lots of gold rub (actually gave myself a blister lol) heat embossing the tabs, sewing coffee ring stains and thanks to Mel for the Twiddleybitz tab book.

Lots of love poured into this one.


2 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

this is seriously gorgeous!

Marcy Smith said...

Yikes I am ssoooooo impressed what an awesome idea! There my colour too! I feel the need to rip you off tiff! LOL Your friend is lucky to have you! I cant feel the love, image the blister and almost smell the persperation that went into this one! Beautiful TIFF!