~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, April 29, 2010

sly sultanas

I found the transparency overlay in my stash (Little Yellow Bicycle) and so I based my colour scheme on that and on the Color Room Summer Room Palette (#3). Whilst I'm not a fan of banners I did find one that Kerryn Lawson had done that appealed to me. Thanks Kerryn for giving me the go ahead to 'lift' that idea and congrats on the pick up of this particular LO. She used the paper lace doily's as her banner and I included a little bit of that in mine. The colours on this LO are soft, pastel, and muted. Not quite as bright as Color Rooms but the hues are there.



can now reveal after publication in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 12. No. 10 -  Banners gallery


2 comments:

Kerryn said...

This is awesome Tiff! I love how you've used the banner too. (thanks for the mention :) ). Funny story too. Our kids are not going to thank us for capturing memories like this LOL.

SueP said...

LOL...funny! love the banner Tiff!