~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

milk mo

Have you ever had a photo that sits on your table and taunts 'na na na naaa na'. This one did. The first LO sucked so I started again. It wasnt till I saw an idea in Scrapbooks ETC that the juices really got going. My stumbling block it seems it that I wanted a really deep navy colour to go with the navy stripes in his top and I didnt have a thing. Until I spotted my denim fabric. So I made my own tittle on the 'puter, flipped it, printed it, roughly cut it out, sprayed adhesive on it, stuck it on the reverse side of the fabric and cut it out. Viola. Perfect.

1 comment:

sandra said...

LOL what a gorgeous pic!! So much concentration on getting every last drop!! (I think that one got away though ;-)
great layout Tiff.