~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, September 17, 2011

m&m&m&m&m

This shoot with these boys was just a bunch of fun from beginning to end. I'm really impressed with their confidence in themselves and for throwing ideas my way. Bring it on!!  I really love photography with families being  a two way thing.

I'm told that the boys were reluctant before I arrived, and Mum was amazed at how enthused each one of them became. So much so that they pretty much directed the ideas for the locations. At the end of the shoot I was high fived by all of them and was told that I was cool. Man, I am chuffed. That's the best compliment they could give (and two of them were teenagers)


















This last shot is a typical example of the fun factor of this shoot.  (They weren't really peeing off the cliff  :OD  )

No comments: