~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

salvation jane photoshoot

These are some of the other shots from that Salvation Jane photoshoot. I really wish I could have used more than just one shot of them both on the calendar, but I might just need to scrap a little book about it.


poser

contemplate

sweetness

secrets

cutie

blackberry thorn

little lady

old hollywood

oldy worldy

little ray of sunshine

look, what's up there?

friends

run little man, run


I'm so very proud of my two kids and how the indulge me and the camera. **insert big love hearts and a proud mumma icon** I know very well it won't last so I am getting moments captured while I can.

A couple more on Tiff Firth Photography on Facebook

3 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

really beautiful tiff.

Jane said...

these look awesome tiff! i know it is a weed, but it makes for a great background (salvation Jane)

Debbie Smith said...

Wow wow wow!