~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, September 19, 2011

salvation jane/2012 calendar shoot

Each year our Kindy has a calendar fund raising drive, and each year I have a photoshoot with this purpose in mind.

Our 2012 calendar will have this on the top part (A4 size). (without the watermark of course)



Each year, each member of Kym's and my families recieve this calendar. It's become expected that everyone gets a calendar with the kids on it. I didn't do it one year, and boy, did I get a copping for that.

So when you think about it, Christmas pressies for the families is easy. Really easy. And it's already done.

The Calendars are sourced from Crazy Camel. I have dealt with them for years and have never been disappointed.

edited to add another shot.   :O)


No comments: