~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, September 9, 2011

my family portrait

I've had this one under wraps for a week or so to reveal when the time was right. I've used Pink Paislee-House of  Three- Daily Junque-Tickets in conjunction with Tim Holtz for the MAN(ufacturer's) of the Month at Scrap Therapy. 

This LO is based on a crumpled brown lunch bag.



When I took this shot Annie snuck in her other hand and popped it on top. The little rotter. :O). I don't really have 3 kids.  ;O)

scrap therapy

2 comments:

Jules said...

ooh, i love this tiff! the crumpled paper bag is just the perfect accompaniment to the photo.. and the pink/blue/yellow softens everything beautifully. I love this and the pic is just brilliant! :)

Marelize said...

I love this Tiff!! Great pic and a lovely layout! :)