~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, September 25, 2011

the world

What a fabulous weekend spent with like minded scrappy souls. 37 ladies gathered at Trinity Haven for a scrappy weekend organised by the e2c team. This retreat was an unstructured, laid back, scrap your own projects and be very well fed by the team kind of weekend. We are very spoilt that this happens locally and it's envied by many scrappers from further afield.

I managed to get 9 LO's done and shot 2 sunrises and a few seascapes in the middle of the day when the cloud looked promising. I'll post them later. ;-)  I had the lovely Denise come out with me to learn a few tricks with her camera and capturing seascapes.

I'm only able to reveal only a few of the completed LO's as some of them are committed projects for next month's MAN(ufacturer) of the Month for Scrap Therapy, and the 'Shoot it, Scrap It' challenge that I post each month. That one goes live THIS Friday night (hint hint ;op )


This month's MAN of the Month at Scrap Therapy is Tim Holtz with a Pink Paislee twist. Products used here are Pink Paislee - House of 3 - Daily Junque - Maps.



No comments: