~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, December 26, 2009

gentle giant.

I am all up to date with photography commitments, processing and dispatch. Now for some me time, aka scrapping!! ahhhh. It felt good to scrap. I hope to get a few more done in the next few days before we head off for a bit.

Mind you, I still need to do the Treasurer's report and get the books audited before we leave. Oh, and the account intray, and the BAS. Time is far too short. But at least my days are chock full.

Had a fantastic Christmas. The kids loved their gifts from friends, family and Father Christmas. They'd get a kick up the bum if they didnt. lol. We had family here for lunch, and a social afternoon and evening out. It was just lovely and relaxing.

Today's effort....  ***edited to add the better pic of the LO***





I

1 comment:

sandra said...

That is such a great story, he is a gentle giant isn't he.
Lovely layout Tiff