~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, December 3, 2009

'tude photos

I tried a borrowed lens on for size today. So I set up my 'studio' where I normally have my clients and had Sean as my model to get an apples and apples comparison.

He loves his sunnies so that gave me the idea to have him give me 'attitude' looks. lol. he's such a natural.

loved the lens. I'm finding my 18-55mm a bit limiting. I think I may have outgrown it. I have been on ebay and a few shops tonight pricing up what I tried out today. Depending on where you go, the prices range from fair to downright scary. I'll be shopping around for sure.

A few of todays 'tude shots.












I know I am REALLY biased, but this last one, oooooh, you just get so inside his head. His eyes let you in.

He was a tad grotty on the face too. lol.

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

Love the 'tude! I would love a new lens for my baby too...I want one that does up close and far away...dunno if there is one!

Anonymous said...

what a little spunk!!

Anonymous said...

Lil' Dude!
Great snaps there Tiff.
Kylie :)

Zan said...

What a little groover. You sure picked your model well for this shoot. Gr8 photos.