~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, December 5, 2009

spam

I've been spammed.

For the last 10 days or so I have a spam comment attaching itself to one particular post. So in order to combat it, I had enabled the 'comment verification' when you leave your comment. While that was active, no spam. I removed it yesterday to see if the spammer was sick of me yet. Alas no. I was hit again with the same comment on the same post yesterday.

I'll have a go taking the verification off in a week or so and see what happens. I may just end up removing that particular post. No great loss in the overall scheme of things.

So apologies to anyone leaving a comment for the extra step in order to do so. Its something that shits me off, but I have had to resort to it for the time being. Believe me, it wont be a permanent thing.

No comments: