~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

haircuts are a serious business

Its not very often that Sean's not smiling. This was one of those days. The circular journalling was inspired by Amanda on a LO some time ago that was in SBT not all that long ago. I did one way back when and decided to have another go at it. I had forgotten how to do it but Google saved my day. What would I do without Google??


Big day Wednesday. I've a girls crafty lunch followed by crafty creating arvo!!!! I have Sean starting Kindy at 1pm and for his birthday I'm taking around a large tub of ice cream, cones and sprinkles. Each Kindy kid can have an ice cream to celebrate his birthday. Pick him up when Kindy finishes. Bit more creating... followed by Annie's swim lesson at 5.30. Hope to be home by about 6.45pmish to turn around and run out of the door to Tumby for the Hunt Club AGM @ 8pm. I'll be handing over the Treasury books then. Time for the next person to take it on.

Chock-a-block.

;o)
t

2 comments:

sandra said...

Loved seeing this irl today.
The colours are fab.
and oh my he does look serious doesn't he?? hehe
love the stitching.

Christine said...

I love this, especially the way you used that artisan border punch, it looks fantastic!