~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, February 19, 2010

I see magnificence in your eyes

One from last night @ Scrapworkz.


And a thank you to Ronnie who said some very kind words about my scrapping style last night. You gave me the warm fuzzies. I scrap for me, not for any magazines, DT or the like, but it is still nice to hear feedback on what it is that appeals to others. If a magazine happens to accept one of my LO's, that is just fantastic. If they don't, well, that's quite ok too. It wasn't scrapped for them in the first place anyway. This is just my opinion of my work and not a reflection on anyone else at all. So cheers Ronnie, you made my day!!

2 comments:

sandra said...

Wow! that photo is stunning!
love the layout too ;)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

such a beautiful photo tiff.