~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, February 23, 2009

contemplate

Due to 'For Keeps Creative Paper' upheavals (I believe that when they changed their magazine format sales dropped dramatically and the editorial team resigned.) At the moment no one seems to know what is going to happen to this mag. I had my contracted LO's returned today with a note to say that 'due to unforeseen editorial issues' they wont be published.
:o(





this one came together so easily. I have used Sandra's lollypop flower idea from her E2C blog challenge. I used glimmermist to moisten it to roll the distressed edges. I did discover that the vintage photo ink seeps when its wet. Not to worry, it went mostly on my fingers LOL. The papers are moss and eggplant in a butchers block (pad of papers) by Deja View. Lovely vintage shades. And the alphas are Heidi Swapp's World Travellers. I just inked the edges of them a bit.

4 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

love the colors tiff, and the title letters too.your flower looks fab!
can see how it all came together so well, it just looks so right.

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooo wonderful Tiff, love the definitions and how you made the journaling look like waves to match the theme of the gorgeous photo. And I especially like the black & white & different heights of the alphas.

Kirsty said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! I love your flower, and that pic is just perfect!

sandra said...

Love this Tiff (right click save to pics lol)the flowers looks fantastic! Love the colours you used..