~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

help please

I just cant decide.
this LO with the red bazzil behind the Creative Imaginations shaped PP



or without. the white background is the scanner bed.

Please let me know which one. I have lbeen looking at it for a while and now I really dont see it all (iykwim)

thanks

*edited to add*
the reds have it.
I do love it both ways too. just was unsure. but I do adore it with the red.
thanks girls.
really appreciate your input and for leaving a comment.

8 comments:

sandra said...

what do you think when you've had a fresh look at it this morning?
I see what you mean though, both look fantastic... I tend to lean towards the one without.

Anonymous said...

Morning Tiff, I tend to lean towards the one with the red but both look great. Cheers, Trace

sandra said...

rofl
we're no help are we Tiff?

Anonymous said...

without :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff,
I reckon go the red it makes it pop that bit more. Love it you've been busy as usual good on ya.
Cheers Cassandra. xxx

SueP said...

I agree, the red tends to make the whole LO pop out more. When i could see the edge of the LO when browsing at post above, i just had to scroll down to have a full look, it caught my eye that much.

Now be interesting to see what ya do??

Maryanne Ridgway said...

my preference is with the red, it does make it stand out more, so it does catch your eye straightaway....but I also like it without for a softer effect!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

oops forgot to tell you how gorgeous this LO looks.I love the colors youve used together, and the title, and again another beautiful photo.