~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, February 7, 2009

F.C. 06


wow. Christmas 06 was so long ago. And that's where I am up to with Annie's scrapping. I am back to using photos before I had my SLR. And gee, do I notice a difference. Not to worry, I'll get thru them. At least I had Photoshop back then to play them up with.

;)

Lots of border punching with this one - Fiskars threading water and one of their ones that embosses the paper as well as punching it at the same time.

2 comments:

sandra said...

Yes it does seem a long time ago doesn't it. great layout. love the wassail papers
Lurve the purple boots. so you. great photos Annie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff, the funniest thing just happened, I was looking at Kirsty's blog and saw my name and thought I had won something, but I'm fairly sure now that it is you, congrats by the way, so just wanted to say hi from a fellow Tiff as there aren't too many of us out there, till next time, Tiff :o)