~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, February 26, 2009

tunarama 2007

Due to 'For Keeps Creative Paper' upheavals (I believe that when they changed their magazine format sales dropped dramatically and the editorial team resigned. At the moment no one seems to know what is going to happen to this mag. I had my contracted LO's returned today with a note to say that 'due to unforeseen editorial issues' they wont be published.
:o(








I'm still stuck on those Prima lollipop type flowers.

This bloom came from Mel who was my forum SS Christmas 2008. Thanks Mel. The blue colours in it are perfect for this page.
This is of Annie's first helicopter ride at Tunarama 2007. Her ear muffs kept slipping off so she ended up taking them off and sticking her fingers in her ears instead.
I tried out an idea I saw in one of the magazines of a 'word cloud'. There is a web site to have a go at this. http://www.wordle.net/ Took a bit of fiddling with the printer side of it, but I got it in the end.
I was in Kmart yesterday and just for a lark I'd thought I'd try on size 10 jeans. Holy shit batman!! They fit. Was actually a bit loose around my waist but fitted my bum and legs nicely.

I have had a private goal to knock the socks off Kym's family on this weekend coming up. I was a bit beefy at Christmas time which I really didn't like. I haven't seen any of Kym's family since then and I have this long, slinky black velvet dress that I want to wear to a family function this Saturday night. So losing some weight was in order. I tried on the L (long) BD other night. Noice. That should knock their socks off. LOL. Did Kym's. te he.
anyway I will be out of office for the next few days. I'll be back blogging by Wednesday.
ps Annie finally lost a very loose crooked upper front tooth. At last. Total so far =4.

4 comments:

amanda hall said...

i bet you shock the pants off them in your LBD.

well done. You look great. LOL now the hard work of keeping it off begins :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Tiff, it sounds like you've done soo well with your weight loss. Well done.
I hope you do knock their socks off on Saturday night !! - you'll have to post a photo of you in your dress on here !!

Kylie S

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the size 10's, that's awesome news!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please email me your addy to asturf@optusnet.com.au, Tiff :o)