~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

not so secret poser


(sxuse the right end of LO, a little puff of breeze pushed it back a bit as I took the shot>
this was a Double LO challenge on the E2C blog.
The gorgeous swing gates made by Twiddleybitz came from my SS, the lovely Mel (who happens to be on the Twiddleybitz designer team. ;).
I inked it black and used some of the very noice gold glimmermist on it. And on the photo corner flourishes too. I just love the very soft effect of that spray. And I hand stitched the heart.



I really wanted the little gates to stay open to read the journaling which I printed onto transparency.

But oh dear, too late. The glue was well and truly cured when I discovered that one of the gates overlaps the join of the two pieces of cardstock. Unless I either break the gate, or take one of the swinging doors off, it's staying there.

So I think I'll be looking around for one of those Kelly Lane Double LO shadow box frames. They are not cheap, but there is no way I want to take this LO and cut it down the middle.
Lots of Heidi Swapp on this one too. Coincidence. The damask PP, the heart mirrors, the ghost and glossy chip hearts, the metallic alphas,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning Tiff (feels weird saying this), love this, red & black are my favs and I love all the little details, Tiff :o)