~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, May 8, 2009

farewell blog

It is with a very heavy heart that I type this. I have posted for the last time on the E2C blog as co author. I would like to stress that this has not been my decision. I wish the new E2C team every success for keeping the dream alive.

I am so looking forward to E2C 10 Retreat. And look out Sandra, Tracey and Zani. I'll be up at the door with my elbows out too.
E2C 10. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)


Seriously, it has been such a delight to showcase the awesome local talent that we have here on EP. There have been many wonderful friendships made, and connections with like minded addicts.

Safe to say I will still be there as a blogger a fair bit. Cant get rid of me that easy. And I do believe that I may be around once a month or so with a guest challenge for you.

So thank you Scrappers. Without you there is no blog. And thank you Sue, Meredith and Amanda for helping to bring into the world our Retreat and Blog baby. Hard to believe that its 1.5 years old already.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart



Tiff

ps. seeya on the blog!!!!!!!!

No comments: