~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, May 29, 2009

u r a star

This LO has been on my desk for a week before I could give it any attention. Life has become so frantic lately. lol. Wouldn't have it any other way tho.

The E2C colour challenge fitted this just perfectly has the certificate has just the right colours already.

So without much brain strain, U R A star came into being. Journaling says "each week two people in your class are choosen to be 'student of the week'. This was your week to shine"

I hope to get a LO or 2 done over the next few days. All the photography processing is up to date and I dont have any sessions booked until Tuesday at this stage.

Thankyou to the ladies (and gent) who have encouraged me to open this new door in my life. Your enthusiasm is infectious. And as long as it stays casual and without too many expectations, I'll keep right on and enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the certificate, so bright and beautiful xx.

Anonymous said...

I have left a comment below re slides too xx.