~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, July 3, 2009

firth


Had a scrap nite last night at one of my LSS.

This is one of the two that I got done. Journaling says: I feel so blessed to have a family. My very own family. To have a daughter is my dream realized and to have a son realizes Kym's dream. We are a family unit of 4 and that is perfect. No more, no less. We are the Firth Family. 1.12.2007.

Will blog the other later after Sean and I get back from Baby Bounce.

;)

t

ps. just lurve the new embossed bazzil cardstock. esp the white leaves.

3 comments:

Martina Reynolds said...

Gorgeous Lo and love the journaling to!!! xx Tina

maryanne r said...

really like your journalling for this one tiff, sounds so you!
the blue letters look great on that color, makes them really pop.

Felicity said...

Beautiful work Tiff.