~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, July 18, 2009

me & mine.

at last. Some pics of me with my family. All too often I am behind the camera for the family photos and very rarely get the chance to step in front of the camera to be with them.

Tanya has the same problem. So we set up a day to take a few pics of each other's families.
So thanks Tanya. I am very grateful.
I look so tired. Hmm... if I was vain I'd be thinking Botox....




my three reasons for living. They are the centre of my world. I would do and give anything to keep them safe and healthy.

my golden hair angel.

2 comments:

SueP said...

I like the feet ones!

Cassandra said...

Oh Tiff bloomin terrific your familys so photogenic, well done to photographer. More to scrap hey have fun. xxx