~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

back in the land of 'on line'

yippeee.
I'm back and stuff me its hot.
According to BOM it was 45.2 today in Cummins. Too hot to do too much. Even too hot for the pool. I reckon the kid's skin would sizzle like bacon if they were in it for 5 minutes.

havent scrapped much but have finished all the 384 journal cards that needed printing before going into the workshop kits for the E2C retreat in a few weeks.

And my hunt club have me working on a project. got all the pics for that one today.

Have been haunting the local community library a lot in the last few days checking my emails and keeping tabs on the 'other' world.

will be back soon.
mwah.

did anyone miss me. Have had no comments at all.... or is there trouble with leaving comments (again). I'm just checking.......
;D
t

No comments: