~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've been tagged!

Bit different this time but very effective!!

Nat tagged me!
You may have seen it on your blog surfing but it goes like this;
1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. Tag 6 other people





I really do have it bad. Foot fetish that is. but how can I resist these little tootsies.
Christmas Day at BlackPoint on YP in SA. Sean putting his feet up for a little rest.

so now I tag

Maryanne
Meredith
Amanda
Ange.
Lisa

2 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi tiff, welcome back, we havnt forgotten you.
will do the photo tag thingy tomorrow.
try to keep cool tomorrow.

sandra said...

great photo Tiff.
so hot lately, hopefully this is the heat wave we normally get in March... then its out of the way for the retreat!