~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, January 2, 2009

Secret Santa

happy dance. happy dance. happy dance.

it's here. it's here. it's here.


My SS parcel from the lovely Mel who I have met thru a scrapping forum went for a little adventure around Oz before arriving into my clutches.

Mel has been way too generous. :heart: Love it all. :heart: She remembered my butterfly fetish too. I am about to start a bunch of Annie's pages so the chip butterflies are perfect as is the daughter chip word.

the Bazzil accordion book is in the delicious chocolate brown tones and the sheer butterfly album will be put into good use.

the Prima Christmas floral and ornaments in the cute bucket are prefect.

love the Kaiser wooden car album and the Queen and Co Felt Fusion.

the Twiddlebitz opening gates are beautiful. I have a LO in mind for them already.

the little chip koala is so cute and the Kangaroo will be perfect for when I do the Kid's station country visit to their Nan's in Broken Hill.

Mel. Thank you so much. you are truly a generous and considerate person.
mwah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another acceptance Tiff.... not suprised though it is fantastic.
Sounds like your SS parcel was worth the wait. Look forward to seeing it on your layouts and no doubt I wont have to wait long.
Enjoy your time in Tumby.

kerry said...

HI Tiff,I also live in Adelaide i was blog surfing and came across your.Love your photos and your scapping too.Take care Kerry