~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Saturday, January 10, 2009

full on friday

edited to add. I am having heaps of probs loading yesterdays pics so will post without them for the moment. I'll try again later grrrr.

sorry I didnt post last night. was a bit puffed out, so am doing yesterday today and will do today tonight.

Another day, another ride. I joined up with Tatum P for a great ride. Headed out to Second Creek, a number of kms away. Did a fair bit of scrub bashing thru the sand hills blazing our own trial. Had a blast.

From shmee
Annie went to her last day of Family Mission. Boy she loved being there this week. (So have I)

Sean is still a bit poorly so he and Kym stayed put in the cabins. Sean was asleep by 11am. So not like him. Woke up about 2.30p. He had a temp of 38.7c so I gave him a tepid bath and panadol.

He perked up in time for Grandma Jane who had a flying visit down this way from the tip of Cape York in Queensland. She and my Dad manage a caravan park.
From shmee
Kym took the kids cockling on the sandbar for a while to cool Sean off (Mr Nudie under his T shirt).
From shmee

From shmee

farwelled Grandma Jane and hopped onto Ross Story's Trolley Ride around Tumby township. Annie had the camera for a fair while so most of the photos taken then are courtesy of her. She is starting to develop into quite a handy snapper.
From shmee

From shmee



From shmee

From shmee
Tea, fed Jerry and mucked around with day's photos to get them ready to post. The laptop we have here is on its deathbed and has death rattles fairly often and last night it was running so frustratingly slow, I gave up. I was a bit puffed too so it was a good excuse to shut the damn thing off and go to bed.

I'll post today tonight, so make sure u all come on back now, ya hear.
LOL

No comments: