~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, January 24, 2011

fireworks and light trails

Annie and I went to the fireworks last night at Port Lincoln Tunarama. I had some specific ideas in mind to capture them and I had done my research. 

Tip: when standing in the sea with the tripod, the sea lice will find you. Wear rubber boots, doesn't matter if you look like a twit, its better than being nibbled on for half an hour.









After the fireworks I want to gave a go at light trails. Unfortunately there's a tree on the left side, but there was another lady taking long exposure shots where the prime spot would have been and I didn't want to encroach on her space. This one is the Ali Baba...




...and this one is the Energy Storm  (more like Spew storm!!)




Annie asked me to get one of her with her 'Harry Potter' wand.


side note: Annie's well into the 4th book of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely SPECTACULAR!!!! You clever girlie!! PS it's me haha