~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Friday, January 21, 2011

tumby, day 20

We came home today.

:)

3 weeks away was absolutely lovely, but its nice to be home.

I packed up most of the stuff yesterday arvo so it wasn't too much of a rush this morning. Annie was happy to come home, but Sean wanted to stay.



Every now and then I think about what my next vehicle will be. Since I'm not towing a horse float and carting around associated gear for riding anymore I wonder if I still really need a 4WD with a canopy. And then on days like today there is no way I would want anything else. And as for 4WD, there's been many a time I've had to engage it to get to the spot I need to go for a photoshoot. So I guess, I'm still convinced that the next one will be similar to what I've already got.

Kym all loaded up complete with Max's hutch, smoker box, 3 bikes, other stuff and yes that is my lawn mower.



now to get into the pile of mail that built up since we've been away

:O)

No comments: