~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, January 6, 2011

tumby, day 5.

What a weird weather day. Paige, Sean and I walked Annie to her bus stop for Beach Mission. It had all the feeling of being quite a hot day. Paige left shortly after coming back to the apartment and I took Sean to the sandbar for fishing with bread in the jam jar trick. It was getting quite warm at this point.

By late morning I picked up Annie from Mission to take her to her VAC swim class.


Well the breeze had swung round and the temp dropped a fair bit. I had a towel around Sean to keep him warm and I wished I had long sleeves on as I had goosebumps.

By 1pmish the breeze swung again and up shot the temp again. I had the air con on and shut down the apartment to stay cool. We had a vegie afternoon to avoid the heat. At long last I managed to fix a DSi card issue and I became Annie's number one hero (awwww). Just in time to occupy both of them this arvo.

 Another jigsaw was started as Paige and I finished the one from the night before.

By about 4.30pm the breeze swung again and the temp dropped to a very pleasant level. Beach Mission had a family late afternoon, games, merry go round, bouncing castle, volley ball, sausage sizzle and concert to finish off the day.




 Annie's group danced to a song, (can't post that one as it has other children's faces in it so I've popped in the one of Annie from the audience POV) and Sean sung to a song that he remembered from his first day.




Now we have a fairly warm night with total cloud cover, so the air con came on again to cool the apartment. I still have it shut up and the fan still on at 11.30pm

3 comments:

sherie Trezise said...

Hey Tiff, great photos. The Beach Mission family concert was great tonight. All the kids did a great job with their acts. :) Cheers Sherie. ps, you would probably have seen me there tonight, I was over on the far left taking photos. :) if you want extra photos, catch up with John Adams, Youth Team leader, he should be around tomorrow.

Gina B said...

YEAH!!!!

SueP said...

Great fun photos Tiff and sounds like you are having a great relaxing time, even though the weather is crazy!!