~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

tumby - day 15

What a day. Annie and Kym headed off to Second Creek mid morning. Sean and I headed down the street to collect the Skimboard that Annie and I were checking out yesterday. Annie and Sean have pooled their pocket money and bought it themselves. Loving their co-operation!

Sean had a little funny moment this morning that I just had to capture. He stuffed one of my tops down his shirt, turned around and said, "Mum, now I have boobs like you!!"  What a corker!



By lunch Sean and I were at Second Creek. Him on the kayak while I was setting up the Cooloroo shade. I just had it up by the time the Modra men arrived.

Two of the boys promptly went out fishing with Kym while the rest of the kids kayaked, skimboarded and played cricket on the beach.







After a while two more Modra men went out while I watched the kids on the shore. Lots of fun, laughs and just a bit getting wet.

images posted with permission


It was just perfect on the beach for the afternoon. Couldn't have asked for better.

I'm a bit weary tonight, so pics will have to come later.

and its only 9.30pm

nite nite

No comments: