~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, January 7, 2013

tumby - day 7

And the alarm clock woke us for the first time while on holidays. :(

The kids were really keen to get to Family Mission  Day 1 requires registration and giving permission for them to catch the bus back to the Caravan Park where I meet them with their scooters.



So while they were into their Crafts and Activities I slipped back in the sheets and had a cat nap. Then I got stuck into processing photos for me for scrapbooking. I nearly have all of 2010 done :-)

We had lunch and chilled out briefly before the kids went to Vacswim. Since the day was just so lovely and the water was so calm, we headed to the jetty with the Kyaks and the Waveboard. So much fun.

We spent ages there. The kids were very kind in being in the spots I asked them to be for a few photos.









What a beaut day topped off with spending a bit of time with Kathryn D on the lawns in the evening. Followed by a lovely sunset.






No comments: