~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Thursday, January 7, 2010

For Sale: Canon 400D body and twin lens kit

My beloved Canon 400D, the 18-55mm f3.5 lens and the 75-300mm f4.5 (the standard twin lens kit at the time of purchase a couple of years ago) are for sale. With it comes 2 batteries the battery charger, the data transfer cable, the cable to hook it up to TV, the manuel and the paperwork that came with it. Repacked in its orginal boxes.



I can tell you with total honesty that the camera and lenses have never been dropped, banged or vibrated in any way. They have not had exposure to dusty conditions. They have never had any moisture problems. I am very careful with my gear and treat it accordingly.

Please email, txt, ring or leave a comment here or on FaceBook if you would like further details.
Selling for a very affordable price of $850. Same as Ebay for a second hand good quailty camera.

Tiff

1 comment:

Zan said...

What would I do without your very amusing blog to look at every day? You sure do keep it interesting. Some beautiful pics amongst your holiday diary, Tiff.

P.s. I can't wait to see what Bob get's up to next!!