~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Sunday, January 8, 2012

tumby bay 2012 - day 8

With the breeze picking up overnight enough to be called 'windy', it was the perfect excuse to have a lazy day, mostly indoors for me. :O)

Kym took the kids shooting with him, so that left me some quality 'tiff time' lol in the afternoon.

I caught up on a backlog of images, watched some photoshop tutorials and generally slothed. I headed over to a friends late afternoon on my bike with an eski over my shoulder. Unusual backpack lol.

I didn't even pick up the Canon today and that felt fantastic. But I still couldn't resist taking one shot with the iphone.

I'm certain who is the biggest Angry Birds fan in da house and its not the young man on the right.

:Op




No comments: