~ LIVING LIFE, NOT JUST SURVIVING IT ~
••• tiff firth photography •••

Monday, January 9, 2012

tumby bay 2012 - day 9

Family Mission started this week. Every morning from 9am to 12pm. And its wonderful stimulation for the kids. Lots of craft, activities, the bouncy castle and a concert on Thursday night. For those who know XRoads at home, its much like that on a bigger scale. There's even a bus that picks the kids up and drops them off. Sweet stuff. The first morning is registration so I took them in and stayed for a little bit to make sure that they both were happy.
 :O)





Sean's in the orange jumper and hat near the chick with the yellow hat hanging on her back.



This week will be a busy one as we have VAC swim at 1.15p. So I'll pick the kids up from Family Mission so they can have lunch and get changed in good time before swim.  (The bus doesn't get here until 12.30ish)



safe entry off the pontoon.



He likes his googles really tight.... I loosen them often and he tightens them often lol



Even Max, Annie's guinea pig comes on summer holidays with us. How lucky is he???.  Shot taken while he was out grazing while his hutch was being cleaned by Annie.



After a bit of a vegie afternoon from their busy morning they had some Dad time so I could head south to a pristine beach.

I had this beach all to myself with not even a footprint on it. So I thought 'what the hell' and took a skinny dip. It was exhilarating and it felt just a bit naughty..... not to mention chilly. But hey, you only live once!!!
:OD



I meandered back along the coast and stopped at Second Creek to see if I could get Tumby Island glowing in the late afternoon sun on camera.



While I was waiting for the light of sunset to show I mucked around with the iphone camera.





This is the eastern sky at sunset. So gorgeous with all the pastels

 There was a full moon that should have risen just to the right of the island at 8.30p last night, but the cloud thickened quickly and it wasn't to be seen. At least I was in the right place for it lol.



No comments: